Rental conditions & prices
- Rental period: minimum rental period for the studios is 1 month, thereafter the contract can be terminated monthly. Maximum rental period 2 years;
- Residents: maximum 2 persons per studio. These persons must share a household together, in other words, they are partners or, for example, a parent-child relationship. 2 friends or acquaintances may not share a studio together;
- Notice period: at least 1 month (always before the 1st of the month);
- Registration municipal personal records database: Every resident is obliged to register in the municipal personal records database.
- Deposit: you always pay a deposit per studio. The deposit is equal to 1 month's rent and is always paid before the start of the rental period. At the end of the rental period you will receive the deposit back if the studio is delivered to the manager in good condition, without damage and clean.
- Rental prices: The rental prices always include additional costs such as gas, water, light, internet, TV and furniture;
- Pets and smoking are not allowed in the studios;
To be eligible for a studio, you must meet the following conditions:
- Minimum age 18 years;
- Working or studying;
- income must be demonstrable by means of an employment contract or salary slip;
- income of at least 2.5 times the gross monthly rent;
- in case of phase A-B employment contract: 3 months deposit
- you fall within 1 of the target groups and you can prove this on request;
- Target groups: in accordance with the permit from the municipality of Geldrop-Mierlo, the complex must represent various target groups. A number of target groups are distinguished to whom the studios may be assigned.
Target group definition:
- Starter: home seeker who, after moving house, for the first time starts living in an independent housing unit and who does not leave an independent housing unit behind, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Emergency home seeker: a home seeker for whom the provision in need of housing is urgently necessary, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Student: home seeker registered at an educational institution, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Former care institution resident from an intramural setting: a home seeker who is no longer in need of 24-hour care in a care institution; not belonging to any other group mentioned in these definitions;
- International / expat: a home seeker who is an economically active employee with a foreign nationality, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Senior: Home seeker older than 55 years, who does not belong to another group referred to in these definitions;
- Single person: a person looking for a home who forms a one-person household, not belonging to another group referred to in these definitions;
The rental prices are:
Type 1 studio 24m2: 750.00 per month
Type 2 studio 30m2: 825.00 per month
The rent always consists of:
- Basic rent
- Additional costs
Additional costs: service costs, gas, water and electricity, internet and TV, upholstery (curtains, lighting and PVC floor), furniture, use of bicycle shed, lounge, car park, fitness and squash.
* TV and internet: a connection is realized for the entire building. You cannot arrange this yourself or take it with you from your current address.
* There are no private meters for GWE, this is included in the rent.
Note: waste tax is not included in the rental price and depends on the amount of waste you throw away. You will receive a waste pass that you can use for the underground containers. For more information about the costs, visit the website of the municipality of gemeente Geldrop-Mierlo.
Rent allowance: rent allowance may apply, see: www.rijksoverheid.nl
Rent increase: Once a year, the rent is indexed, i.e. increased by the percentage set by the VROM (Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment). The increase takes place exclusively on the basic rent.
If the rent is increased, the tenants will be informed of this at least 2 months in advance. More information can be found on the website www.rijksoverheid.nl.
To be eligible for a studio, you must be able to demonstrate:
- that you fall within 1 of the target groups described;
- that your income of 2.5 times the gross monthly rent is demonstrable by means of an employment contract and salary slip;
- if your income is not sufficient, a guarantor can support you by means of a guarantee whereby they can demonstrate that they can pay 3.5x the gross monthly rent;