The characteristic monumental postoffice at the Keizersgracht / Stadspoort in Eindhoven was built in 1909. In 2014 the 1st and 2nd floor have been transformed to modern short-stay apartments.
These unique and luxurious accommodations with many authentic elements vary from lofts with large windows and high ceilings to studio’s and 1 bedroom apartments. The L-shaped building contains 18 short-stay accommodations situated at both Stadspoort and Keizersgracht, in the lively city center of Eindhoven in-between shops, restaurants, main roads and public transport.
From June 2019 Rental Apartments Eindhoven will start renting this unique building. Check our website ‘’offer’’ for availabilities.
Renting at the Stadspoort guarantees:
- Living in the heart of Eindhoven in a characteristic building with many authentic elements;
- High quality accommodations with a luxurious and tasteful inventory and decoration;
- Fully furnished apartments for maximum 6 months;
- A stone’s throw from the popular area ‘’Kleine Berg’’, the city center, central station;
- Ideal for expats and international students!
All accommodations are completely independent and provided with a private kitchen, bathroom and complete inventory.