Reserving or renting an apartment at one of our locations is quick and easy!
- CHOOSE AN AVAILABLE APARTMENT FROM OUR PAGE ‘’OFFERS’’
- FILL IN PROFILE
- SIGN CONTRACT
1. CHOOSE YOUR APARTMENT: Have a look at the available apartments (offers) on our website and choose the apartment that meets your preferences. You can select several options.
2. APPLY: To apply, please fill in the contact form. Briefly introduce yourself and make a small sketch of the situation:
- Which studio(s)/apartment(s) are you interested in?
- Are you a worker or student? (if student, please mention the e-mail address of your guarantor)
- Gross salary
- Do you want to move alone or is someone coming with you? (if yes, please include his/her e-mail address)
- Starting from when would you ideally want to rent and for what period of time"?.
3. FILL IN PROFILE: Once we have received the e-mail addresses of all potential residents and possible guarantor, we will send each person a link to fill their details in their own profile on our online portal. In this profile, you will also need to upload a copy of your ID (front + back) and your employment contract/payslips. Based on this, we will check whether you are a suitable candidate. If necessary, we can schedule a viewing.
4. SIGN THE LEASE: You have chosen an apartment and shared all the necessary information/documents with us. Now, when all the documents are complete, we can draw up and sign the rental agreement..
5. CHECK-IN You’ve made it! You’re receiving the key!! Together we can set a date when you can move into your apartment. On this day, the property manager will explain the important information about the apartment and we’ll inspect the apartment together. Everything will be registered in the handover report.
There are certain conditions to rent an apartment. To be eligible for the apartment, we need to request a few documents: proof of income/employment contract and an ID. If your income is not sufficient, it is possible for you to have someone else stand in as guarantor who has adequate income. The property management may refuse any candidate at any time without giving the reason.
If you’re going to rent an apartment we don’t charge you any costs. The first month rent and the security deposit must be received by the landlord before you move into the apartment. You will receive the deposit back at the end of the rental period if the apartment is in good condition.
Several accommodations can be rented for either short stay or long stay. Short stay means renting a temporary, fully furnished, accommodation for a contract period shorter than 1 year. For short stay accommodations the landlord charges a so called ‘’all-in’’ rental price, which means that facilities such as gas, water, electricity, internet and tv are already included in the price. However, this can still be charged if more consumption is observed than the maximum allowed.
Short stay is only suitable for residents who will be staying in Eindhoven or surroundings for a short period of time, such as expats or inhabitants of the Netherlands who need to temporarily relocate to Eindhoven based on projects or short term employment contracts.
Rental periods over 1 year are called ‘’long stay’’. These accommodations are mostly soft furnished (without furniture but including, floors, curtains and sometimes even lights) because residents will bring their own furniture and can choose their own GWE suppliers.