General information about the project
The Stayy is expected to be ready in April-Mei 2021. The former hotel in Geldrop will be completely transformed into a total residential concept, consisting of 138 studios, sports facilities, catering, lounge etc. The 138 comfortable and fully independent studio’s are ideal for starters, seniors, expats and students.
The Stayy will now be developed on the site where NH Hotel Geldrop was previously exploited. The complex, consisting of 6 floors, will be equipped with all comforts. The central location near Geldrop, only 15 minutes by car from Eindhoven center, and on the A67, ensures that the location is popular with people who find it important to live comfortably in a green environment but still want to have all amenities within reach.
The site will be made accessible by various transport options suitable for public use.
A studio in The Stayy guarantees:
- Affordable all-in rental prices;
- High-quality finish with modern amenities;
- Semi-furnished studios with various furniture, lighting, curtains and PVC floors with herringbone look;
- Professional laundry from Miele with app system, so-called "Laundry Boutique";
- Facilities such as fitness, attractive outdoor lounge area, tennis courts, etc .;
- Optional linen and cleaning service;
- Public transport within walking distance such as bus transport, scooters and cars for public use;
- Various facilities such as bicycle storage, storage units and parking spaces are optionally available;
All studios are fully self-contained with their own bathroom and kitchen. The studios are completely ready to move in, no start-up costs and completely newly built!
In the building we strive for a mixed occupation of various target groups. Such as students, seniors, starters, expats etc.