On the website, go to "available rental homes" and view the different studios (type 1 of 24m2 and type 2 of 30m2). Please read all information carefully regarding the studios.
Made your choice?
- Which studio you want to rent (type 1 of 24m2 or type 2 of 30m2);
- With how many people you are;
- Copy of passport or ID card;
- Current address, email address and telephone number;
- Copy of employment contract and recent payslip (maximum 2 months old);
- Are you a student? Add proof of registration from the educational institution;
- Are you a starter? Request an extract from the Municipal Personal Records Database in good time at the municipality where you reside;
*Do you know that you do not meet the financial conditions but do you have a guarantor who earns 3x the gross monthly rent? Mail your details as well as the details (copy of passport or ID card, proof of income and contact information) of the guarantor;
Once we received all your documents we will check if you meet all the requirements. We will contact you if we are missing any information;
We will notify you by email if you are eligible for a studio. If you qualify, we will draw up a rental agreement and make an appointment to sign the agreement at our office. During the signing process, any questions about the contract are also answered;
After signing the rental agreement, the manager will contact you to schedule the key transfer and you will receive more information about your move;
Make sure that all payments (1st month rent and deposit) are paid BEFORE key transfer!
- There are NO viewings. You rent the studio based on the photos and video's;
- all rental prices are listed on the website. The rental prices include all costs such as gas, water, electricity, internet (wifi), TV, etc. view the breakdown of the costs on our website;
- you pay 1 month's rent as a deposit;
- the rental period is at least 1 month and thereafter can be terminated monthly with a maximum rental period of 2 years;