Short Stay renting policy
At the Empire Living Center we have several short stay apartments available on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. All the apartments are furnished with a complete inventory to ensure a comfortable and luxurious stay. There are 11 different types of apartments. Please read the terms and conditions of a short stay lease below;
Terms and conditions short stay accommodation at the Empire Living Center:
- All rental prices include gas, water, electricity, internet, tv, local taxes, service costs, furniture, usage of roof terrace and bike storage;
- The rent does not include a parking space or private storage (optional);
- The minimum rental period is 1 month;
- The maximum rental period is 6 months. The contract cannot be extended after a total of 6 months.
- Cancellation period for all short stay contracts is 1 month, always cancel before the 1st of the month by email (terminations by phone will not be accepted). We are not a hotel so please be aware if you terminate too late you pay for the complete month!
- If you have a fixed period in your contract (1.e. 4 months) and you wish to extend, please inform us at least one month prior to your departure date. Otherwise we cannot guarantee the apartment will be available.
- Rent always needs to be paid in advance and is paid by bank transfer per month;
- Conditions for renting an apartment: copy of your passport + proof of income;
- Pets are not allowed;
- In order to rent an apartment, a deposit equal to one month’s rent needs to be paid;
- In order to rent an apartment we charge an administration fee of €75,- (once);
- 1st payment always consists of: 1 month deposit + €75,00 admin fee (excl. 21% VAT) + 1st month rent;
- Check our inventory here for a complete list of all items in the apartments;
- After the rental period a standard cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit of € 90,75 (incl. VAT) for 3 hours of cleaning. If additional cleaning is necessary this will be charged.
- Check in: after 15.00pm every 2 weeks on the 1st or 16th of the month.
- Check out: before 12.00am on the 1st or 16th of the month.
These are our terms and conditions for a short stay lease and no exceptions will be allowed. After the maximum rental period of 6 months the contract is terminated and you are required to find alternative accommodation yourself.
Interested in renting an apartment? Contact us for more information and availability.