General information about this project
Rapelenburg residence is expected to be finalized in May 2019. This impressive newly build apartment block on very central location in Eindhoven will contain 225 comfortable 1- bedroom apartments and studio’s ideal for students and young professionals.
This terrain where ‘’castle Rapelenburg’’ stood around 1750 will now be the new grounds for ‘’Rapelenburg Residence’’ with studio’s and apartments spread over 5 floors. The location at the Boutenslaan is very attractive for those working at High Tech Campus and ASML but also ideal for students and young professionals. At less than 7 minutes cycling from the lively center of Eindhoven and all facilities such as shops, gym, public transport etc. close by, the building is conveniently situated for a diverse group of residents!
Renting at Rapelenburg Residence guarantees:
- affordable rents;
- high quality finish with modern kitchen and bathroom;
- completely newly built and luxurious upholstering with curtains, noise reducing and low maintenance laminate / wood look PVC flooring, intercom system;
- floor heating, no gas (cheaper!) and well insulated;
- central location from shops, gym, public transport and exit routes;
- professional laundry service by Miele with app system;
- shared bike storage, roof terrace and optional parking space for your car;
- rental allowance applicable depending on your personal situation;
All apartments are fully self-contained with private bathroom and kitchen and are either a studio (open plan) or 1 bedroom (separated from the living room) apartments.
Rapelenburg Residence is very conveniently situated at less than 5 minutes from High Tech Campus (cycling), 7 minutes from the center of Eindhoven and walking distance from public transport, supermarket and gym.